As from the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), more commonly known as the “GDPR”) gives data subjects more rights in relation to their personal data.
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”) you have certain rights under the GDPR with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below.
The purpose of this Notice is to explain how our website DREAMVIEW.COM secures, shares, and uses Personal Data that it collects and receives from you through its website, and marketing programs, affiliate programs, services, communications, mobile applications, ecommerce transactions, and other services (collectively, the “Service(s)”). If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Notice or our practices, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
We will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process your personal information on behalf of third parties.
We use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure.
If you have any questions or requests about this section please contact us at info@DREAMVIEW.COM.
Lawful basis of processing
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. We use the Personal Data that you supply to us as set out below. This includes information you share when completing forms on our site but also includes information collected from your device, e.g. IP address or what mobile device you use. We may also collect information about you when you are referred to us from a third party website.
Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others. In summary:
• Insofar as you have given us your consent for the processing of your Personal Data, then consent is the legal basis for the processing. We rely on consent for marketing and also for use of any special category data that you share with us for use of the services. This could include sexual preferences. You explicitly consent to our use of such information and recognize that if you do not provide consent, then the services may not be tailored appropriately for your interests.
• We will use your Personal Data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you. This includes providing the products and services to you. This also includes providing user support,
• We may also need to process your Personal Data where it is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations. This includes compliance with KYC (Know Your Client) checks, age verifications and meeting our credit card industry compliance rules.
• In addition, we process Personal Data for the purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties. This includes where we are maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, as well as documenting business contacts as required by law. Further examples of activities where we have a legitimate interest in using your data include:
Operation and improvement of our business, products and service;
Protection from fraud, legal, or security threats;
Completion of corporate transaction;
Personal Data of Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us.
Rights You Have Regarding Your Personal Data
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
• Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data.
• Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by updating any of the information contained in your user profile.
• Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
• Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services. You may also object to marketing at any time (see above).
• Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
• Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
• Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
• Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Transfers of Personal Data
By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to us and may be hosted on worldwide servers, and you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information on servers worldwide. This transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between us. We will ensure that steps are taken to ensure such transfers are done in a secure manner with our service providers, such as our data centers.
Service Providers and Sharing of Information
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf which includes sharing information for: (i) the completion of transactions; (ii) research, promotions, sweepstakes and contests; and (iii) third party marketing; .
We may also need to share your information in the case of: (i) a merger or sale; and (ii) for the purposes of legal risk mitigation, legal compliance, and other disclosures required by law.
We also may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. While no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, however we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention and Deletion of your personal data
We delete your Personal Data as soon as the purpose for which we have collected and processed the data ceases to apply. Beyond this point in time, data is only stored if this is required by the laws, regulations or other legal requirements.